Out on the Brazos - LOGO CONTEST
Attention all Waco artists!
The Waco Pride Network is on the hunt for a new OUT on the Brazos logo and YOU could be its next designer. Not only are bragging rights in store for having your logo chosen to represent OUT on the Brazos, but we’ll throw in **$200** to make it a little sweeter.
So here’s the plan:
- The deadline to submit a logo is May 31
- The person with the winning design will *also* be named as an Out on the Brazos sponsor, free of charge! (That's free advertising for you, the artist, at this year's event!)
- Submissions will be reviewed by our committee by June 15
- The Top Three submissions will be put to a public vote, concluding by the end of June
“But what are you looking for?”
- Include the words, “OUT on the Brazos” on the logo.
- Include some Waco-related theme, what that means is up to you.
- DO NOT USE ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS.
Use the form below to submit your fantastic ideas!
The form will ask you for some info about yourself and the art. There is only one question that is not required, and that's the title. Your piece is not required to have a title, but we do require that you provide some sort of description or comment on the artwork you create. If you're not sure what to put, write about why you chose to create what you did.
If you have any questions, drop a line to Lincoln Crowder.
We can’t wait to see what comes our way. Tell your friends.