Waco Pride Network was officially founded in July 2018 as a nonprofit serving the LGBTQ+ community of the Greater Waco, Texas area. The Waco Pride Network’s keystone event is the annual OUT on the Brazos festival held each October. The all-volunteer organization continues to grow and thrive each year through community support.
We strive to foster a positive, open, and compassionate LGBTQ+ community by promoting events with integrity and excellence.
We work towards fostering with integrity and excellence a positive, open, and compassionate LGBTQ+ community in Waco and surrounding areas by:
Uniting lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer individuals and allies of all backgrounds
Promoting the existence and perseverance of our community as a community
Commemorating our common and specific heritages
Celebrating our common and specific cultures
- We commit ourselves to ethical and honest work placing the integrity of the organization and all of its participants above all other values.
- We take pride in the quality of its work. We seek to the best of their abilities to produce accomplishments of a high caliber.
- We believe in the building a broad community that is inclusive of individuals of various races, classes, points of view and backgrounds. To this end we remain neutral on issues outside of our core vision and mission.
- We believe in treating individuals with a compassion that recognizes all people as possessing human dignity and deserving or empathy.
- We believe in developing a positive community that is self-supportive. We believe in projecting a positive image as much as is possible.
Board Members At Large
More Information About Us
In the News
How we started